- To cater the diverse educational needs of the students
- To organize collaborative workshops and seminars with a view to develop the teacher education curriculum in various areas like curriculum development, environment, Information and Communication Technology.
- Seeking feedbacks from stakeholders on the curricular aspects of the program is one of our clear cut goals for the coming five years.
- To orient teachers for new university act to be introduced shortly for better participation in activities of curriculum planning and implementation from affiliated university.
- To encourage the teachers for interdepartmental collaborations for effective implementation of curriculum.
- Conduct of Academic Audit by inviting peer team of expert educationalists and action will be initiated on their recommendations.
- Strengthening of Existing Programmes
- To organize various programmes under Women Empowerment Cell.
- To create sophisticated infrastructure for the departments like Music and Dramatics in order to offer students professional atmosphere for better career opportunities.
Teaching Learning and evaluation
- To upgrade existing website of the college to enable aspirant to access admission related information, quality assurance and update of events from time to time.
- To strengthen our Tutorial and Remedial program to cater to students’ needs.
- The college plans to recognize and implement good practices to enhance teaching, learning and evaluation processes
- To encourage the students to participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To inspire the students to participate in state level and national level competitions.
- To strengthen the student centric teaching system.
- The faculty will be promoted to use of various innovative techniques and aids to improve the learning and communication skill of learners
- To strengthen Students council and Students welfare committee to discuss the innovation in teaching-learning and evaluation system and planning of cultural, sports and other activities.
- To arrange special lecture for the students with poor performance in terminal or preliminary examinations to bring them in main stream.
- To organize orientation/training program for the various competitive exams.
- We have planned to continue the policy of felicitating and rewarding the faculty on their achievements in academics, social as well as personal life.
Research, Innovation and Extension
- We have planned to make continuous efforts to seek research grants from various funding agencies such as UGC, CSIR, BARC, DBT, DST, University etc.
- To start Ph.D. degree programmes at our college by establishing Research Centre in different departments such as, Physics, Zoology,Social sciences,
- To establish MoUs/ Collaborations/ linkages with reputed national and international organizations working in the area of education and research.
- To strengthen common facility center for research by purchasing sophisticated instruments such as NMR, Mass spectrophotometer, AAS, XRD etc.
- To propose teachers financial assistance for publication of books.
- To offer 100% financial assistance to teachers for attending seminars, conferences, etc.
- We will plan to organize training programmes for preparation of proposals for minor and major research projects.
- To elaborate research as interdisciplinary manner forteams or individuals that integrates information, data, techniques, tools, perspectives, concepts.
- Share the scientific infrastructure with other institutes.
- Share the data and materials among the researchers.
- Interdisciplinary research in social sciences and languages.
- To carry out research directly connected to human requirements.
- To organize variety of innovative outreach programmethroughdifferent departments.
- The college will strengthen NSS units.
- Gymnasium facilitywill be made available to the peoples in Beed city.
- Practical demonstration programme will be organized to the students of high schools of Beed city through department of chemistry.
- To develop well equipped soil analysis lab for the farmers of Beed district through department of Agrochemistry and Fertilizers.
- We will contribute to society by donating financial aids, computers and electricalappliances to schools.
- Computer literacy programmes will be organized with the help of department of Computer Science for disadvantaged School Students.
Infrastructure and Learning Resources
- Up gradation of all UG and PG class rooms
- To strengthen all laboratories.
- To make budgetary provision for departmental library facilities.
- To increase the number of computer labs
- To increase the number of washroom facilities for students on the campus.
- To strengthen infrastructure of research laboratory.
- Well-furnished and fully computerized Administrative office.
- To increase the number of washroom facilities for students on the campus.
- To strengthen N.S.S. and NCC department.
- To increase the number of toilet blocks for girl and boy students.
- To set up wellequipped resource augmentation cell for the teachers to prepare teaching material and carry out research in their field by enhancing facilities in common facility research laboratory.
- up gradation of internet access and reprographic facility in central library.
- We have planned to increase the number of well-equipped ICT rooms with supporting furniture and interactive boards.
Student Support and Progression
- All the students will be insured under Group Insurance Scheme.
- To increase the career guidance and placement cell facilities to the students.
- To organize skill based workshops for students.
- To develop new policies about student support.
- To make provision about student feedback on support services provided for new facilities.
- We have planned to create Student friendly environment within the campus having rural background to build their confidence.
- To sign more MOU with research institute or industries for the benefit of the students.
- To organize state or national level conference for Post graduate students.
- To make fundamental provisions in order to provide sustainable facilities to the drought affected students.
Governance Leadership and Management
- Growth oriented annual budgetary allocation.
- We will continue financial freedom in utilization of grants for the purpose for which they are allocated within the allocated budget.
- To strengthen effective internal control, compliance monitoring mechanism, periodic internal audit and timely statutory audit of the accounts.
- To take Continuous efforts to obtain development grants from funding agencies such as UGC, State Government and University etc.
- Participatory functioning of the institution involving all staff members.
- Distribution of responsibilities equitably according to capabilities.
- We have planned for the involvement of Students Council, Students Welfare Committee and Women Cells in decision making, execution ofpolicies and developmental aspects of the institute.
Institutional values and Best Practices
- College plans to promote value-based education, social responsibilities and good citizenry through various programmes.
- To promote gender related sensitizing programmes.
- To continue AIDS awareness and environment awareness programme through NSS or NCC department.
- To accelerate the practices like drug abuse, health and hygiene, renewable energy sources, energy conservation by using solar system, rain water harvesting, waste management, socially relevant acts and campaigns.
- We propose to run some outrich programme.
- We propose to replace all energy consuming instruments with more energy efficient instruments.
- To develop centralized solar panel system in college premises.